We are a 501(c)(3) organization and your contributions are tax deductible! Here are some ways to give:
- Become a Member. Because KUCB is a member-supported, community-based public media organization, your membership contribution is a vital part of bringing news and music programming to Unalaska.
- Sponsor Programming. Get your company information on the airwaves by sponsoring a program on television or radio. Your announcement will be heard loud and clear by the entire community, as well as the fishing fleet and support sector that make Dutch Harbor the number one fishing port in the United States! Contact Lauren for details.
- Lauren or Pipa for details.
- Adopt a Tape. UCB is raising funds to save the vital video history of our community. There are about 1900 tapes in our attic that are rapidly degrading. Tapes need to be digitized for our permanent archive and for local viewing and use. A donation of $50 or more saves one tape, and gets you a free t-shirt. Contact Lauren for details.
- Give your time: volunteer! Pipa is in charge of our volunteer training program, and she can get you started. Volunteers do lots of behind-the-scenes and on-air tasks at UCB including hosting our weekly television program and DJing radio shows. We provide all of the training you need!
Sponsor a hole or a team during our annual Aleutian Tundra Golf fundraiser. This popular local event takes place every summer in Pyramid Valley. Businesses support the event by sponsoring holes at the golf course. With a sponsorship, your business logo will be included on all event promotions, on the score card, and on the flag of the sponsored hole during the event. Sponsorships are $500 each. Team registration is $120 for a team of four. Sponsors are entitled to half price team registration.